Friday, November 7, 2008

Beautiful Fall day

The weather here is absolutely gorgeous today. Emily and I went on a power walk this morning (of course she was in the stroller). Then we came back and got the camera and walked around the neighborhood making pictures and finding leaves, and looking a God's nature. If you haven't gotten out to enjoy fall you'd better do it soon. It's suppose to be raining soon, and the leaves are starting to fall off already. Despite what our world looks like and the trouble we may have in our country, God's beauty still still proclaimed all around us. We've got the most beautiful orange, red, and yellow trees in our neighborhood. We also packed our Operation Christmas Shoeboxes this morning. Emily doesn't quite understand the aspect of giving yet...but this is where she starts learning. I hope you all have a great weekend. We hope to make it to "Christmas Made in the South" tomorrow. I've never been and am looking forward to something different than our usual schedule on Saturdays.

No comments: