Saturday, June 14, 2008

VBS

We had VBS last week, Outrigger Island, and it was alot of fun...tiring but fun. I taught 4th graders and had a class full of boys, something I'm not used to. They really did give me a fun time. By Friday I had a full blown migraine if that tells you anything. Emily enjoyed her little class and actually came home tell me in her own words what she had learned. The funniest was the day they learned about Jesus healing Bartimaeus. She tried her best to say it and it was so cute. She also picked up cold at VBS, and on Wednesday I carried her and found out that she still has a urinary tract infection. I ask you all pray that it gets better with this antibiotic because if not she'll have to undergo some extensive tests on her bladder and kidneys.

Have a great day worshipping our Lord and Savior tomorrow...and happy Father's day too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went well at VBS. Our VBS starts Monday. I have 3&4 year olds and I am worn out just thinking about it and we haven't even started yet (HA HA)

Diana

Amy said...

I like the grass skirt, where did ya find one that small.
Our kids did not go this yr. but we had lots going on anyway. It was strange though.
I'll be praying for Emily.