We finally got a swing to go outside this weekend. Emily has been seeing them in people's yards and just talks about it all the time. When my moma was here (for the 3 weeks during my surgery and all) they would walk every morning and afternoon and get to know all our neighbors. Well as they got to know them they would just politely ask if they could look at their yards, and swings and Emily of course gave them all a trial run. Anyway we found this little one on sale at Lowe's and it serves the purpose well. She loves it and hopefully will get to use it soon as at night the mosquitos are too bad. She keeps getting bites all over her even when I spray...I'm kind of frustrated because we both love the outdoors... and are just now able to get out and enjoy it with the warmer weather and all. We did purchase the machine that is suppose to help kill bugs of all kinds, we'll see how it works.

I hope you've all had a great weekend and have a great new week. Please pray for Emily that she is completely over her UTI (urinary tract infection). She finished her antibiotic Saturday and started saying that her tee tee hurts today. She was really fussy tonight and kept saying, "hurt, hurt hurt...tee tee hurt". We're both upset and just pray that it will get better soon. You'd think with all the cranberry juice we've been giving her it'd be better. She loves her red juice as we call it.
Anyway have a great Monday tomorrow, I think we are about to get some thunderstorms I just hope they won't be too bad.


2 comments:
Love the swing....and Emily is jus adorable. We miss you guys. Will praying that Emily fully recovers and praying for you as well. Any word on your last tests?
Love the pics! Too cute :)
Post a Comment