Monday, June 23, 2008

More Tests!!!!

As you know if you having been reading my blog I've been having some issues lately (just the past 7 months now) with my stomach. I had a CT scan last week of the abdomen and I heard back today with the results. Praise the Lord that nothing was wrong with my pancreas and liver, and there were no stones still stuck in ducts as he thought. However there is some problems with the colon that he turned up again that he saw in the results from another CT I had over a month ago. SO, nevertheless he's ordered a dreaded colonoscopy for me on Friday.

I'm not to thrilled about it, but it is not as bad as I thought he would have to do after we found out these results. Please pray for me as I have to drink all that stuff (which isn't as bad as people have been describing). It's all dissolved in Gatorade unlike the gallon stuff everyone said they make you drink. I know it won't be fun, but at least it won't be barium!!!!!!!!! The hard part for me will be the not eating all day Thursday. I get migraines easy when I don't eat, but I can drink fluids like broth, juice, etc. Anyway, hopefully this will solve the problems I've still be having after my surgery.

Hope you have a great night! Glenn's gone to play golf with the church men (every Monday), so I'm here alone with the little one. She's getting a late nap so that should make it easier. Also, please pray for Amy Watson's daddy (Lynn) as I got an e-mail from them today that he's again not doing good. For more updates you can go to her blog, http://foxyma.blogspot.com. Lynn is Joyce Ivey's husband who I use to work with at Mabel White. Pray for his healing and restoration. Pray for the whole family to be renewed too. He's been through SO much, and I ask you remember them all in your prayers.

1 comment:

Carley said...

Glad you finally got some results. I hope the colonoscopy won't be too bad Friday. I'll be praying for you. Let me know if you need anything.