Thursday, April 24, 2008

Strawberry Pickin'

Well we had lots of fun today! Hannah came over and of course Emily loves it when she comes. She dances and prances around the house just like they're best friends!!! Hannah is like my other child and like Emily's older sister. It's so sweet to watch them together. Emily calls her "ahn-nie". We have all had colds and mine doesn't seem to be getting better, but I know it will in a few days. Emily however caught her's (the same one I have) from a little boy Sunday who was kissing her and hugging on her the whole time. The fun is starting already huh. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yum! I ahve been wanting to go pick some too!! But someone brought Daddy a big basket full, so they shared with us. We have always enjoyed going with the kids though, they love the ice cream. Last yr. we went with DAddy.