Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hope you are all having a great week so far. It's been cold, very cold for the middle of April, but I guess we better enjoy it as it will probably be the last cold spell for a long while. I haven't blogged lately because I've been still struggling with my stomach. I had an upper GI scope done last Friday and was pretty knocked out that day and Saturday. I still have Gastritis but the biopsy showed I didn't have the bacteria H. Pylori. I'm to still take my acid medicine 2 times a day now. I have been having trouble swallowing and actually have almost choked a couple of times. The Dr. has scheduled a barium swallow test on next Monday, fun fun!!! Pray that they figure out what is up with my swallowing.

Sorry this is short and no pictures. I'll hopefully get some new ones of Emily soon. Take care and have a great Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So sorry to hear you are still having problems, praying you will have answers soon.