WOW, I can't believe it's almost May. April did kind of drag by for me though so I'm glad to see a new month roll around. I hope that you all had a great weekend. We did even though we're still getting over the colds. We had a great day at worship yesterday. I didn't feel like getting up, you know how it is sometimes on Sunday--satan can just drag ya down; anyway, but I got ready and we went. I was truly blessed by the sermon he gave yesterday. It was on tests, and trials. We all experience them and if we haven't yet we will soon. It gave me a new perspective on some things and for that I am grateful.
Well a few prayer concerns from the Walker house. First, Emily! She is already pulling on her ear and just finished antibiotic on Saturday---yikes again! Second, my Aunt Becky who just recently had surgery to repair 2 discs in her neck is having complications. Pray she regains her voice back soon, and the numbness will go away completely in her arms and fingers. Third, my mom that she will have strength as she cares for her parents. She is living down at their house (almost an hour away from my daddy) during the week, and it is starting to take its toll.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago




1 comment:
lots of stuff going on, huh? you're definitely in my prayers! I hope ya'll can find an answer to Emily's constant ear infections. poor thing! When ya'll are feeling better, let's get together for lunch. for real this time! :) love ya'll and miss ya!
Post a Comment