Here are a few pictures that we've taken over the past couple of weeks. I've not really felt like making many pictures. I finished my children's book while in MS and that took all my creative juices from me for a while. Also, I'm in charge of decorating for our churches VBS and our children's choir musical that's in a few weeks, SO I've been busy with that too.
On my book...please pray for me to find the right publisher. I know that God wants me to pursue this, and I am just having trouble finding a publisher I'm pleased with. I'll put a sample of a few of the pages on here so you can see what I've been up to. The title is going to be something like this..."Emma Goes to Church"...or whatever is best. It's about a little girl who goes to church, and it teaches the different things we do to worship while at church. Anyway, just pray for that to all come together in His timing.
Have a great Wednesday.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago






2 comments:
I love your pictures for your book...they are so good. You have such amazing talent. Can't wait for you to get it published.
Do you think we could get you to autograph Brayden's copy????
Diana
Wow Jennifer! Your book looks so good. I'll be praying you find the right publisher, i know it's gotta be difficult. But, it'll all work out in God's timing!
Post a Comment