Monday, November 12, 2007

Thankful for..



Well Emily turned 14 months over the weekend.

I tried to make pictures of her, but she just wants to run around now. Well we were both sick this weekend with a cold of some sort, so we haven't done much but lay around and play. It's amazing how time flies by so fast. I'm so thankful for the past 14 months that God has blessed me with and the time I've had with my little girl. God is so awesome isn't He! Well we will be off to Mississippi in a couple of days to stay for a while so I won't be able to write till after Thanksgiving probably. My parents have dial up and it takes forever to do anything on the internet. I would like to know from you what it is you're thankful for this year during this Thanksgiving season? If you'd like to respond please do so. I cannot begin to write all the things I'm thankful for and wouldn't want to leave anything off so I will not try on this posting. I can't wait to hear back from you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week!




1 comment:

Amy said...

Probably an easy guess for me is that my Dad is recovering! He moved into a room over the weekend and I got to visit with him on Saturday.
I miss Emily!!
Have a great trip!