Well, for those of you who haven't heard I am now a full time stay at home mom. God works in mysterious ways, and I thought I would be doing full time children's ministry for a while, but He has other plans for me right now. I resigned from my position as children's minister and had my last day last week. Being in the ministry has been a fun and exciting thing, but with it has come many trials and struggles. Dealing with one conflict after another led me to see that I needed to focus more on my child right now than worry about "fighting fires" so to speak. God is awesome and I just thank Him for His leading and directing in mine and Glenn's life.
It feels so strange not to rush off somewhere everyday, but it feels good. I'm also new at blogging so bear with me for whoever reads this. I thought this would be something fun to do to keep everyone back home up to date on what's going on at the Walker household.
It was very cold this morning, in the 40's, but that didn't keep Emily and I from going outside. We had to go prune the trumpet trees for the hard freeze we are suppose to have tonight. She was so cute in her winter gear. Anyway, we have church tonight, my first night there not on staff. Have a great week,
Jennifer
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment