
Well, I changed my template to one with Sunflowers. It has only taken me 2 days to figure out how to do this, and rework everything. As many of you know I have a thing with sunflowers. I love to paint them, photograph them, and just have them around. As I cleaned out my office last week I brought home with me many things that had sunflowers on them, cups, notepads, paintings, and of course the dust collecting fake ones. One of the big reasons I love sunflowers is the spiritual implication they have with them. They always face the direction of the sun! If you've ever have noticed it's true, in the morning they face east, and in the evening (if possible) they face west (or whichever direction the sun comes from for where they're planted). This is how Christians are suppose to be everyday as well. We are to keep our face looking to Jesus at all times. Sometimes this isn't an easy thing to do, especialy when we're going through tough times, but it is what God commands.
Hebrews 12:2,3 says, "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such oppostion from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." This passage says enough and I hope it will encourage you through out the day no matter what you are going through. For my parents, please keep your eyes on Jesus as you struggle with your daily tasks. I love you.
Hebrews 12:2,3 says, "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such oppostion from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." This passage says enough and I hope it will encourage you through out the day no matter what you are going through. For my parents, please keep your eyes on Jesus as you struggle with your daily tasks. I love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment