We began the week with VBS and still have 2 more days to go, but I thought I would share a few of the pictures I've gotten this week of the kids. With Joseph being SO very attached to my left hip, I can't make many pictures of him in his class. I made the mistake today by going on the playground to make his picture because he'd been doing SO well in passing me in the hall and going by my craft room seeing me in there and NOT crying so I thought he'd do okay seeing me outside...well I was WRONG. He threw the biggest fit when I went back inside. His favorite teacher just took him and brought him inside to get his blankie so he was good after that. I learned from my mistake :)
In between all these hot mornings (or rather freezing temps inside the building). We had to have some fun in the back yard on our new slip n slide (aka tarp thrown down in the backyard). Enjoy all the pictures...maybe I'll get some more these last 2 days!
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment