Friday, June 22, 2012

VBS Day's 4 & 5

 OKAY so here's alot of photos for you to wrap up our week in VBS.  I haven't however made pictures from family night, b/c it's tonight.  But my camera battery is charging and ready for tonight's program.  I hope you enjoy these pictures and see how much my daughter LOVES to be on stage singing.  Her face just cracks me up in some of these pictures!!!





 This one below is my favorite.  I edited it in a program and it looks sort of cartoony in this one.




 Okay so these 2 photos (above and below) are my absolute favorites.  The one above they are watching and waiting to see who won (the boys or the girls), then after they saw the girls won look at the expression below.  Causey her little friend (that's a boy) is scowling, and she is cheering!  LOVE it.

 I had to send someone in to make pictures of Joseph! 



 I did find him on the playground and got these shots from Emily's classroom window.  SO cute watching them play.

 Joseph with his 2 teachers.  He absolutely has loved them both, but Mrs. Sue has been his favorite!  You should hear him say her name.  It cracks me up.  He says, Mizzz Sue!!!
 We love all of his teachers at church, but she has taken the time to make him SPECIAL.  Not that the other teachers don't, he's the only boy in a room full of girls, and sometimes can be kind of quiet.  BUT Mrs. Sue talked and played with him like you wouldn't believe!!!  She has boys of her own so she knows how to work with them.  He loves his Mizzz Sue!!!!
 Joseph tells all the fish good bye in my craft room!!!  We are ready for next year already!!!!

No comments: