Friday, June 3, 2011

Still Without a Camera

So I've been without my camera since Easter Sunday afternoon now...and I am obviously having major withdrawals. I've called and pestered the people every few days, but still no new information but "We are still working on it". Glenn received a voice mail last Friday saying it would be 2-3 more business days, but still NOTHING!!!!!!!!! I think I know what it's like for people who have an addiction to something because if I don't get it back soon Glenn may have to check me into "Camera Rehab". Glenn's been making a few pictures on his phone so I've been able to blog a little, but I can honestly say with VBS starting on Monday and I'm without a camera, I'm about to have a breakdown.
I told the guy the other day, "I HAVE TO HAVE my camera by Monday!!!!!" He just said "I understand and we are working on it". Come on people how hard can it be to replace every piece of glass inside a delicate working camera!!!!!! Okay so I'm a little dramatic about my camera, but I've learned alot through this whole ordeal. Mostly, to take MORE caution with the camera next time! I hope you have a great weekend, and hopefully by Monday I'll have a camera, everybody say a quick prayer that it will arrive today!!!!!

No comments: