Saturday, June 11, 2011

Big Apple Adventure is Over

We finished up VBS yesterday and had a great family night. The preschoolers got to sing the theme song on stage and to say that Emily loved it is an understatement. She literally stole the show with her dance moves!!! I wish I could post a video of it on here, but since I took it with my camcorder the file is too large and it won't transfer on to blog. She LOVED singing on stage more than any other time before.



Emily had a great week with all her friends, but Mary Grace is probably her favorite little friend. These two girls got to spend the afternoon with one another one day after VBS so they have had a fun filled week for sure. We are sad VBS is over but can't wait until next year. The theme, "Amazing Wonders Aviation". I know it'll be another great one as we travel to some of the wonders of the world. Hope you had a great weekend...I DID get my camera back Friday afternoon so i had it for family night but none for VBS oh well. i made almost 100 pictures of Joseph today for his 14 month photo shoot (even though he's 14 and half months old now). I'll try to post those soon.

No comments: