
You see this disturbing photo above, I know many of you may ask why put it on here...well this photo just gives you a glimpse of what we hear alot lately. Little Joseph has learned how to scream and pitch a fit when something doesn't go his way. I'm not sure where he's learned this, but I'm thinking maybe from his big sister Emily (who by the way is doing remarkably well with our new discipline structure). Nonetheless Joseph has learned some bad habits. Now all times he does this are not just because he's mad, but he's also been really fussy lately, as they'll tell you in the nursery. He definitely is my baby, as he wants to be held by me ALL the time. If we're anywhere, he just wants me. Daddy will do okay, but once mommy is free and in the room he immediately reaches his arms for me. Yes, this is a precious thing, and I AM cherishing every minute of it, BUT my arms and neck and back are starting to wear down.

When he's not wanting to be held by his mommy, he's on the go, crawling, standing and walking.

Another one of his grumpy faces...we usually don't see many of these, as you'll see some smiles below, but I just wanted you to see a little bit of reality. Sometimes you read blogs and you think "Oh what a perfect family". Because they never put any real-life/kids screaming/toys on the floor/or messed up hair and kids in PJ's...SO I just thought I'd bring things down to reality for a day.

Emily dancing in her P.J.'s...don't know why she rolled her pant legs up.


BUT all in all, we do see more smiles than frowns in our house. This weather lately has been wonderful too. I hope to get outside and make some outdoor pictures soon. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment