Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring in February??

We have had one of the most beautiful weeks in a LONG time here in GA, and all over the United States basically. I think it was even 60 degrees in Boston yesterday!!! Today we spend pretty much the entire day outside...except for Joseph when he was napping. I have MANY pictures posted on here of some I did for Joseph's 11 months photo shoot. I only put a fraction because I think I took like 200!!!
He is such a big boy standing in the grass. He can't walk too good on it, but he can crawl fast as lightening!!!
He LOVES to wrinkle his nose when he smiles, it's SO cute!!!


He was SO tired he gave us a yawn or two! These were taken before his afternoon nap, but you can't tell it because he was smiling in most of them!




The photos below are a few from inside with the wash tub and others we made yesterday outside.





I know you're wondering, "when did they get another kid"...our neighbor Sandy gave this life-size doll to Emily yesterday as a late birthday present. She's kind of creepy but fun too. Emily LOVES her and takes her EVERYWHERE. Since her legs and elbows don't bend you can hear them coming (when she bangs the poor doll on everything getting around the house). Joseph just thinks it's a real girl I think.


I snapped this picture below when I walked up to put the camera up. There's no telling what she's telling him. They are so cute together. She loves her little brother and ran laps around him in the yard. He just stayed in one place and laughed and squealed!






The one thing we noticed today as he was rolling around in the grass was that, he kept sneezing like crazy. His poor face got red spots and eyes were swollen and watery. Hmm....wondering if he'll be allergic to grass too???? No telling, but it wouldn't surprise me. I hope you all have been enjoying this beautiful weather God's blessed us with. We'll be cooling down soon before real spring arrives, although all our trees are starting to bud out. We may be seeing pollen, the dreaded yellow cover, sooner than we'd expect though. Enjoy it while we have it!!!

No comments: