Monday, February 21, 2011

Marvelous Monday

I'm sure that I only have a couple of minutes, but I'm trying to do a better job of blogging. Our day began at 5:15 this morning when Joseph woke up with a shrilling scream. Oh not to worry I figure that he was just cold, or it's the HUGE tooth attempting to break through the skin. Glenn, my wonderful husband, got up and rocked him for 40 minutes and laid him down only for him to wake up in another 30 minute. So I wake and feed him to hurry and get ready so I could get to my therapy for my neck by 8:00.Therapy went good, and was well needed since my PT was out all last week. My left shoulder keeps getting "out of socket" so she helped pop it back in. I guess it comes from holding Joseph on my left side so much. I only have one more appointment (paid by insurance) so I hope she can teach me what I need to know by then.

I got back home by 8:45, so Glenn could get to work (late of course), and I could get Joseph his breakfast and start the "chores" for today. Of course nothing is ever completed in our house, but that's fine, at least we enjoy ourselves! We got to go outside and eat a "picnic" for lunch before the massive winds rolled in. We were very surprised that we got to watch them cut a HUGE pine tree right up the street. Out of this adventure we might be possibly getting a dead pine cut from our back yard since the price was so low...but we'll see how that goes. Money is tight at the end of the month so the tree may just have to wait. Our neighbor said it was her tree and that it looked like it was on the property line so I said we could just split the cost, that would only put us paying $30 (I can handle that)....but when the man came to my door a few minutes ago he said it was on my side, and he could cut it for $60. I said I'd have to talk to Glenn and let hime know in the morning, so we'll see.Both kids have been napping but I hear little girl arousing, so my blogging time is coming to a close. I hope you all have a great week. I'll try to get some newer pictures up soon!!!

No comments: