
Well we are under a winter storm warning for our area tonight and tomorrow morning. I have been checking the radar and looking out the windows every few minutes but there's no sign of it yet. Everyone is racing about getting last minute, bread, water and milk, and don't forget the eggs. Obviously some monkey's are out shopping and in fear of the storm because the Kroger was sold out of bananas yesterday. I sure hope they enjoy them! I type all of this with a little sacarcasm in my mind because you know how we do in the South...if there's a mention of snow, sleet or ice we all GO CRAZY. I know that it could very well come and give us a little bit of something, but aren't those chances pretty slim. I think it is the goal of the meterologist in Atlanta at the Weather Channel to get our hopes up only to crash them in the morning when we can see our grass shining in the front yard...not snow but grass. Come on, we see grass 365 days of the year....we just want to see it white 1 of those days!!! None the less it is NOT in our control but God's what will be will be. Above the kids are watching the fire in the fireplace. Our propane tank was at 5% yesterday and dropped to 3% this morning, so we had to have it emergency filled (they did NOT charge us the fee they said they were going to...i don't think). We are forcasted to get sleet and freezing rain in our area, so we're just praying for no power outages, because we have really no heat source if the power goes out. We do have a fire place so I guess I should just be thankful for that.

Joseph love his new push toy from Jason and Rhonda. He really can walk good with it. He's started standing alone alot this week. I just hope he keeps those steps to himself a little while longer. I'm not looking forward to all those goose eggs on the forehead!


Whether or not we see snow, or ice, doesn't matter, but everyone to stay warm does, so wherever you are enjoy it...because it only comes once a year (just like Christmas). Take care and hopefully I'll have some winter pictures to post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment