
Well we still had the snow/ice Tuesday morning, so we took Joseph outside to see his snow baby (he was missing an eye though) We don't know what or who took it but I hope they enjoyed it. Joseph smiled a few times so i guess it wasn't as cold on him.




Glenn didn't have to be at work until 11 since our roads were still pretty icy, so Emily decided she'd help clean off the ice on daddy's car. They had alot of fun, so did I. It's not everyday that you get to scrap snow/ice off of your car. Come on, all you Southerns know that you really like to leave it on there as long as you can, so you can drive around and say "Hey I have snow on my car!!!". But since daddy had to drive to work we had to scrap off his windows.


By afternoon the sun decided to peak out, and I say peak because it didn't stay out very long, but while out it melted almost everything on the ground and of course all the ice in the trees. While Joseph was napping I took Emily back out to look around and these are a few pictures I took. The sky was a beautiful blue the few minutes the sun was out.


This picture below makes me laugh, it's almost as if you can hear snow/girl saying..."Help help, I'm melting".


All in all we enjoyed our snow/ice more than ever before. I'm sure we won't see any until next year or beyond, but when it comes again we will thank the Lord for it and play in it until every drop of it has melted. That is how I like snow, only for a few days and then it's gone. I could never live up north where you get it constantly!!! Hope you all are staying warm and well. Oh a tid bit of information I heard on the radio this morning, right now out of all 50 states every one of them have snow in some parts, except one state...that state is Florida. Sorry cousin Joe you just miss out on the snow.

No comments:
Post a Comment