

Lately Joseph has been almost all smiles...well okay he's just been smiling alot more. I got the cutest pictures this week and just had to share them with you. As we speak little man is asleep on our bed behind me...he's not suppose to be sleeping but I'll just deal with it tonight when he gets up more...but maybe not. We wore him out today on a big outing. We went to Wesleyan College's farmers market, then out to lunch at Chili's. This was the first time I've taken him to anywhere real "public" so I was a little nervous. He did really good, although I had to hold him the whole time I was eating, but as long as he wasn't screaming I was fine with that. I'm sure alot of you know I've had to limit my diet due to allergies I suspect with Joseph. I've done pretty well this week drinking no milk, or eating dairy, but I did eat wheat/gluten last night and this morning and to my despair his face has been really broken out. I guess I'll be living off oats and rice for a while for carbs. I say this because I ate something today with real flavor and my body isn't handling it too well. It's funny when you eat bland for 7 weeks how your body just goes into shock when you put something with real flavor in it (other than ketchup). I just hope and pray that it doesn't keep Joseph up tonight. Enjoy these pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment