Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st: A New Month

Well this is our last full month as a family of 3. Lord willing in March we will add our 4th member to the family. In thinking on this it's kind of scary but mostly exciting. Emily is SO excited and is getting very anxious to have baby Joseph here! I don't think she actually thinks he's ever going to get here. I told her this morning it's not much longer until he arrives...and she started crying and said, "yes it is, it's 20 more weeks or something, it's a LONG time". Poor kids don't have a good perception of time....but neither do we as adults. Our pastor was preaching from 2 Peter last night, and it reminded me today of how "a day is like a thousand years to our Lord God".I made a few pictures yesterday of Emily in her new dress after church, and of the baby's room finished. Also of the baby shower we had at church for the 2 ladies are expecting their 1st baby. Since there are 4 of us pregnant at the same time we all made a picture (I think I'm the biggest one but that's ok, I'm due before the others, and I'm having a boy).

I hope you all have a great week. My parents are on their way from MS to spend the week here with us, so I hope to have some fun pictures up of that soon.

2 comments:

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

You are looking great. I can't wait to meet the little guy at this year's Fair! We will keep you in our prayers.Darlene

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Your little ones are adorable!!!!