Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday Update


After recovering from all the sicknesses last week, we are kind of taking it easy this week. Emily's steriods from the croup are slowly wearing off. Her appetite has definitely picked up, I don't know if that is from the medicine or just from not eating all last week hardly. It has been a little cold outside since the snow we had this weekend, so we've not been able to get out and enjoy the beautiful sunshine God's blessed us with, but maybe this afternoon we can. I made some neat pictures from our birdfeeders of a red-headed wood pecker and a chick a dee. Our squirrels have figured out how to get on my squirrel proof feeders, so it's not as fun watching them now.In some spare time this week I pulled pictures from all during the pregnancy to track how big the baby is growing. I know we have 4 weeks (or less) left, but it is neat to see how a person's body can change over 9 months!!! I'll post the pictures I did from 6 weeks pregnant to 35 weeks. I am starting to feel more miserable, having many more braxton hicks contractions, and lower back pain. My feet are definitely swelling and I've had to take off my wedding rings. I go for my 36 week check up tomorrow so I'll update on that when I get back. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

No comments: