Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've been tagged

Amy Watson tagged me, so now I have to tell seven weird/strange things about myself...this may take awhile since there are more than seven, I have to narrow them down.

1. I am a cleaning freak! I love to vacuum, mop, clean showers, wash dishes and dust. My moma is one too so I guess that is where I get it from. Poor Glenn hardly ever gets to do anything anymore now that I'm at home (ha ha).

2. I am obsessed with exercise. If I don't get to do aerobics, run on treadmill, or walk at least 6 days a week I'm real cranky. Also when I was 15 I found out my cholesterol was elevated for my age, and started worrying I might be the youngest person to have a heart attack, so I started exercising.

3. I have the biggest imagination of anyone I know. (Not a good thing sometimes). When I was little I use to pretend I was everything, and actually believed it. Now I just get scared easy because I have a hard time distinguishing from "fantasy" to reality... Meaning, I can't watch CSI: Miami, or else I won't sleep for weeks.

4. I am a germaphopic, and wash my hands all day (something you do anyway with changing diapers all day). I hand sanitize my hands and Emily's when we leave stores. She also has to ride in a buggy protector (you know the cute little cloth thing they just came out with to keep babies from the germs on buggies.) Ugh, just think of whose hands have touched a shopping cart, and where their hands have been. I witnessed something one time that was totally gross so that is why I hardly ever let Emily or myself touch a buggy without wiping it off.

5. I don't like fast food restaurants except Chick-fil-A and Zaxby's (which really isn't fast). I will eat at them, but just don't like to.

6. I don't like the TV turned on in the morning before I have had some quiet time, and had breakfast. I especially hate having the TV on on Sunday mornings before church...this is a huge pet peeve with me, that is why we never do (unless it's an emergency weather check).

7. The last thing, but not the only thing, that is strange about me is that I absolutely love "Little House on the Prairie". It comes on everyday four times a day and I try to watch some of it. Now that we have Emily and since she's been sick I don't get to see hardly any of one episode. I also love the movie, "Anne of Green Gables, and Avonlea". For my high school graduation we traveled up to Prince Edward Island, Canada to see where it was filmed. It was a very cool time!!!

Ok now that that is finished, I guess I need to tag someone else...I tag Carley Hinton!!! Go for it girl, now that you have a blog you didn't know you had.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Some very interesting things! we have more in common than I thought! I am constantly getting my kids to wash their hands too! I drive them crazy. Ugh, I hate germs.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know how to link anyone, but it was still fun reading the others and trying to think of my own. Glenn says that there's alot more than 7, maybe Carley will do it now.

Carley said...

Well, I just saw that I was tagged on this! Guess I should probably do it then :)