Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Monday

Hey everyone, I hope you had a great weekend. I got some much needed rest, as I've been sick lately. I've still got this aweful cough, but it's getting better. Pray that Emily still stays free from it. We had a great weekend, with Glenn's parent's and brother coming into town. We didn't get to see them as much as we'd hoped because 1. of me being sick, and 2. they were helping pack up Glenn's grandaddy since he has to move by mid-April. Emily enjoyed seeing them, and getting to sing and play with her granmama and grandaddy. She also loved playing with her uncle Randy & great aunt Marsha Ann. I got some cute pictures of them yesterday. I didn't have my camera with me the rest of the weekend, so I didn't get many pictures. This is really the first day I feel somewhat "normal" so I've been out of it.

I hope you have a great day. Please keep me in your prayers and I complete the 2nd children's book I've written and illustrated. I'm trying to get in touch with publishers now, and don't have a clue what I'm doing. I hope that there will be a publisher out there who will accept my book. This is going to be a fun and learning experience for me!!!


No comments: