Good afternoon to you all. Well it's another day at the Walker house, but not a quiet one. We don't seem to have quiet days any more, hmm I wonder why, maybe because our little one is moving into the "terrible two's" a little early. Well besides the crazy stuff that's been going on a lot of good has been happening too.
We are doing a John Piper Bible study on Wednesday nights and let me just say it's a good one. I'm not sure if it is a good study or if I'm just ripe for the information from it. Through this tough week God has shown me so much, a lot about Him and eternity. I don't know why but God has been bringing verses everyday to me about the end times. I'm not one to usually focus on Revelation and the rapture of the Lord, but He obviously wants me focusing on it. Well, as I picked up my study today for the new week, what was it on? Of course, the coming of the Lord for eternity out of 1 Thessalonians. WOW, as I've have stressed out this week about an irritable toddler, there are bigger things I need to be focusing on, like making sure everyone I come in contact with hears about the Love of God through Jesus and His saving power. While I've been thinking about cleaning house, what's for supper, do I have pictures to put on my blog, will I get to walk or do aerobics today, will I have time to do my Bible study, oh and all the countless things that cloud my mind every day...I should be focusing on more eternal matters!!!
Many of you, like myself, struggle with evangelism but God has really sparked something in me and for this I am grateful. I just pray for all of us as believers to catch this spark and realize that we do not live for ourselves, but for God and to bring Glory to Him through and in all things.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago




2 comments:
Boy, does that resemble her Daddy or what?
I'm so glad I got to see you today! I saw where you posted on my blog (yeah, the one I didn't know anyone could acces! haha. Guess I need to watch what I write on there.) We'll definitely have to get together again real soon! Have a great weekend. Hope you get some alone time so you don't pull all your hair out ;)
Post a Comment