Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring time is here!

 Last week I wanted to experiment with dandelions! I'd read in a Country Woman magazine that you can make jelly with them.  However the jelly did not turn out like I'd hoped, but it made a nice syrup on the first batch. 


 We hadn't been here to celebrate Cherry Blossom in a couple of years so when I saw the dates were a week later I knew we'd have to get down there and enjoy it. 




 Joseph didn't want his picture taken.  He had gotten his 4 year shots the day before and was still really irritable.  BUT we got to attend one of the organ concerts at Mulberry St. Methodist Church.  It was to me the highlight of it all.  Later that night Emily and I went to the Mercers Children's choir! 




 I got to capture a few pictures of Emily at gymnastics too!


 The next day our church had a womens retreat that I was able to do some painting with these friends!  We had a wonderful weekend and are already planning our next retreat in the fall!!!!

No comments: