The kids have certainly enjoyed exploring in God's nature this week. Finding frogs, flowers, sticks, wild onions, and MUCH more. Here are several verses for us to ponder as we look at these pictures of HIS creation.
"Let your light SHINE before men that they may see your good deeds and glorify your father in heaven." Matthew 5:16
"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11
"For I am like a tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love forever and ever." Psalm 52:8
"I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing." Ezekiel 34:26
"Look carefully ...walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use
of the time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-16
"Every good and perfect gift comes from above..." James 1:17
"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and
carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11
"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me;
and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." Mark 9:37
" This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5
"The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully." 2 Corinthians 9:6
" And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19
" And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth" Genesis 1:28
"And when he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.” And Simon answered, “Master, we toiled all night and took nothing! But at your word I will let down the nets.” And when they had done this, they enclosed a large number of fish, and their nets were breaking." Luke 5:4-6
" He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Psalm 91:4
:The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea,
though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no
evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." Psalm 23: 1-6
"This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
“I am the Lord your God,
who teaches you what is best for you,
who directs you in the way you should go" Isaiah 48:17
your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
“I am the Lord your God,
who teaches you what is best for you,
who directs you in the way you should go" Isaiah 48:17
"The grass withers and the flowers fall but the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8
" Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" Matthew 6:26








No comments:
Post a Comment