Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Christmas

 Well since we haven't had much sunshine lately I've not been able to make my pictures in front of the Christmas tree in the day time...like last year.  I will say, that my photography skills have improved since last year too.  BUT first thing this morning I got the kids dressed (because the sun was coming in behind the tree...something that doesn't last long), and we had a photo shoot.  They amazed me, and I'm sure you as well. 

 It's amazing what some natural lighting can do for a photo.  I'm still in awe of how good these turned out.



 We leave Saturday for MS, so I wanted to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Walker's, as I'm not going to be blogging before Christmas.  Have a wonderful Christmas celebrating Jesus' birth.  He was born so we might live...never forget at Christmas what happened at Easter.  Thanks be to God for sending this little baby into the world, to live and then die, SO we might LIVE!!!! 
Merry Christmas.

No comments: