Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gingerbread house & Christmas Trees

 Well, we are back in GA and under a full week of fun activities.  We decorated our gingerbread house and got the tree up and house decorated this week.  This upcoming week is going to be CRAZY so I most likely won't be blogging.  I've got a painting party Friday night and the big craft show on Saturday.  I ask for your prayers for me and the whole family.  It may be me doing the craft show but it affects ALL of us in this house.  It will definitely be a crazy week, but I'm SO SUPER glad God's given me this opportunity to bring Art back into my life, and our lives.   
 Off that note, the kids absolutely loved the gingerbread house, but it's had to be moved out of sight because poor Joseph would actually eat it clean.
 You can see how serious it was getting that candy just right...they really did do it themselves...I just added the icing on it.

 Well I did the icicles...






No comments: