Well, Pinterest has had me envious of all these cute photos of the kids in front of the Christmas tree, SO I finally researched how to do it. After getting Glenn's help trying to change settings on my camera, I think I finally got some good ones. After editing them on PicMonkey.com I really think I scored!!! The kids weren't really in the mood to have a photo shoot after bath because they were WILD, like they are every night after bath...but I got a few good ones. Don't these just scream, "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to you!!!!!
Oh how I will look back on these one day and be so glad for catching them on camera!!!!
This last one shows what the photo shot really went like. Emily pulling on Joseph trying to make him stand or sit right. BUT all in all it turned out amazing.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment