We celebrated Glenn's birthday on Monday and we made him a cute hunting cake! The kids were so excited, probably more than anyone! I've never made Glenn a cake before so I was excited too. I always do him a cookie cake because he likes chocolate chip cookies! But our dear daddy turned 37 this week!!!!
The kids enjoyed opening cards and presents with him too!!!!
This week we've been focusing more on Emily's handwriting skills. I had noticed after talking with a friend that she wasn't holding her pencil the correct way. GO FIGURE, that might be why her handwriting was so sloppy and she complained about writing so much. She told me that if you make them hold a nickel with their 2 right fingers it will make them hold the pencil correctly...and she was right. It's working so far, she still has lots of practice to do but we're getting there.
We did some crafts this week, but Joseph just mainly enjoyed his books and puzzles!!!
These 2 pictures pretty much sum up our week, this was a great week for us so for that I'm very grateful! I guess this is why I don't blog or make pictures as much anymore...but I'm striving to do better!
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment