
I will be uploading, and posting Fair pictures periodically, but since I've made near 350 photos (probably more), it's hard to narrow down which ones to post. These top two give you a little bit of a glimpse of what the first part of the Fair was like. We got almost 5 inches of rain from Thursday before the Fair until Tuesday! It made for some muddy days...and Joseph LOVED it, as you can see.


Emily & Madison however had to where there rubber boots...I'm not complaining though.

We got to visit with Emily Deaton on Saturday afternoon for a little while. She'll be moving to NC in a couple of weeks, and we're hoping she'll be able to stop at our house on her way when she moves to visit a little bit.


This year we were honored to have Randy, Glenn's brother come to the Fair. He had never been to the Fair so he was I'm sure quite shocked!

Glenn and Randy check their wallets to see if they have enough money to buy a snow cone. Too cute, can't believe I caught it on camera. We gave him the tour of the fairgrounds, and he even got to watch a mule race...you can't get more country than a mule race.



Spending time with all the other family. Uncle Larry will be having surgery next week, so keep him in your prayers!!!


Saturday's group photo, minus Glenn, the kids and Randy. My brother hadn't gotten there yet, so we made that group photo today. I don't know where Glenn, Emily & Joseph were (OH Joseph was asleep)


We had the bag pipe ladies come by the cabin, and actually almost put Joseph to sleep. He went upstairs right after this and went straight to sleep. They came and ate lunch with us and got to visit a little more as well.




Friday night rodeo...Madison and Emily posed with Miss Rodeo of Mississippi.


Daddy and I entered things in the exhibit hall. I got several blue, red and white ribbons, but brought home the best in show for photography, and daddy brought home best in show for green tomatoes.


Emily posed in front of the 164 lb. watermelon!


Riding all the rides! Joseph can't ride yet, but he sure enjoyed watching it all!!!




All of the stuff I entered before we took it.

No comments:
Post a Comment