Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fun 4th of July

Glenn & Emily went over to a neighbor's (Ms. Faye) to watch the fireworks on the lake Monday night. I did not get to go obviously because I had to put Joseph to bed. They didn't start the show until 9:30, and it wasn't over until after 10:10!!!! Emily wasn't definitely up WAY past her bedtime. When she came in she was telling me about it and she said, "I got to stay up until Midnight tonight!!!". Glenn took the camera and got some great shots of the the fireworks.

That huge zoom lens helps out with things like this.


Since I didn't get good photos of Emily & Joseph in their outfits Sunday, I dressed them back up on Monday and tried again. I think we got some cute ones!!!


Emily LOVED the wheel-barrow can you tell. I also can't tell you how glad I am to have my camera back!!!!!



Do you see how wet Joseph's suit is? This is just from 15 minutes of drooling. He's cutting TONS of teeth still, 2 of which are molars, so he's a faucet lately.



Monday night Randy got here and spent the night and when Joseph woke up the next morning he went in there to his bed and woke him up.

They spent most of the morning reading books. Joseph decided to climb up in "his" chair and read his own books. He LOVES to read and I'm glad because I'd heard boys don't sit still to read books. He has to be in a mood, but usually he sits and reads.

We had to get some good pictures of Emily & Joseph with uncle Randy before he left yesterday. We hated to see him go, but we are SO glad he came back to see us one more day. He was on a mission trip ALL last week, and got back to Birmingham on Friday at 4:00, then woke up Saturday and headed to GA to see us, and then go to the Walker family reunion on Sunday. He stayed over with other family up there until Monday night, then drove back down to our house and stayed the night and then Tuesday with us.

We will miss you Uncle Randy!!!!

No comments: