
I start by saying these pictures are way out of order, but I was uploading really fast and didn't realize it. We took a couple of family 4th of July pictures this morning before church since we were all dressed for church. I made Emily a matching dress to Joseph's outfit. I will do the best I can of narrating all the photos below, but it's late. Glenn's parents came this weekend on Thursday evening, and left this morning for the Walker family reunion near Sandersville. We enjoyed their stay here, even though it was too short, but we look forward to uncle Randy coming back by tomorrow before he heads home.


I will say that these two little outfits were the easy and cutest ones I've made so far. I know they look similar to their pumpkin outfits, but that's because they are the same pattern and style.


I didn't get a good picture of them together because it was before 8:30 am and we were running off to church. Our Sunday school starts early and so we were running late this morning.

Glenn with his brother Randy acting silly....


The three Walker boys...aren't they just so cute!


Emily and Joseph with Grandmama and Grandaddy. I think these are the best pictures I've gotten with them. I think I took 30 or so shots, but these were my favorites, and all the others were really similar since my camera was taking a single shot per second.



When the Walker's (and Griffin's) gather with us around the 4th I always have to get a group photo. Please pay no attention to my clothing and how I look, I had completed a 3 1/2 mile walk/jog/weight lifting aerobic video just a few hours earlier...and didn't realize we needed to do a group photo. The photo below was what I caught as they waited on me to get the self-timer on.


Glenn figured out a way to carry Joseph in his grilling apron.

Emily & Joseph LOVE their Uncle Randy and we didn't get to see him as long as we'd hoped, but he's planning on coming back by tomorrow night and spend the night. As you can see from the photos below everyone took a rest yesterday afternoon.



Below are pictures of PEACHES!!!!! We went out to Dickey's peach plant yesterday to get peaches and Joseph totally LOVED them. I think that he really things they are balls, but balls that taste really good. I really can't tell you how excited he was when we got these home...he still fights to get to them over our gate where I'm keeping them right now and cries if he can't get back to them.


These pictures tell it all......






Emily eating her ice cream along with her daddy.


They have out back a conveyor belt that dumps the "bad" peaches into bins, seen below. But as they come off the belt you can stand there and check all of the peaches and collect the "good" ones. You can fill a box of there's up for only $6.50...a box this size out front cost $18.00!!!!! SO we stood in the back and got our turn at the front of the conveyor belt and got us some massive yummy peaches. Some of them are a little soft, but that's okay because we're just eating them!








Just a few pictures hanging out at the house when everyone had gotten there.

The pictures below are from our church wide 4th of July celebration at our Lake. These are some goodies I made and carried.

They were SO good!!! Too bad i wasn't the only clever person who did these, so I brought half of them back home. NO problem they will be eaten by someone I'm sure.



Emily with Brayden....Emily NOT eating her supper. She would NOT eat her hot dog...totally NOT like her, but she said it wasn't like the ones we had cooked at home. SO she just had a piece of watermelon and a few chips. It was SO hot I didn't argue. Joseph didn't even eat his usual massive supper. But we had TONS of fun.


Joseph was watching the "big boys" play "Corn toss"...looked like bean bags to me. Glenn and the preacher had a lot of fun tossing their bean bags, and no one even got into a scuffle about who won...OH maybe b/c the preacher and his team won.


Joseph and Brianna were the only 2 babies out at the lake, and of course they had to check each other out. It's so cute to watch how they interact. We were told that today in church he was hugging and kissing Madeline, another baby who was born exactly one week after Joseph. WOW this is happening too early. Gotta love it. I hope you all have a great 4th of July tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment