Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Days in the Country

We spent Thanksgiving day down at my Mamaw's in Newton. Emily got to play with her cousins and Joseph enjoyed watching them all run around. I hope you enjoy these pictures. I've been working on several Christmas projects so I haven't had much time to narrate. I've been working on this post all day off and on so that tells you how busy I've been. We head back to GA for a few weeks tomorrow, then will be heading back to MS for Christmas soon.






Joseph loves to "Boil them cabbage Down". He helped daddy play his home-made bass fiddle. He's definitely got some music in him too just like his sister. He claps his hands and rocks back and forth to every song.
Daddy had a little bit of blue cane left over he saved for us to make syrup with so I got to help "feed the mill". Let me tell you it's a "Dirty Job" for sure. As you stick the can in the mill the cane juice sprays everywhere. I had sugar sticky hair all day! These are just a few pictures of the fun we've been having. Glenn went hunting with some of our cousins and one of them, Robert, killed 2 hogs.


Emily playing her fiddle. I can't believe how well she can hold it, and it's not even her size. She says she wants to learn to play it and the guitar.

No comments: