We took Emily and Joseph down to the bottom for a few outdoor pictures in their overalls. Emily was so excited to find a pair at the Target like her brothers. I know it won't be long that she'll want to dress like him so I just gave in and bought them for her. Joseph didn't like the wind blowing in his face, but he loved the sunshine. The leaves are so pretty down there and we just enjoyed being out side enjoying God's beauty. Papaw also enjoyed showing Joseph the land too. I'm sure that one day Joseph will be running in this pasture ready to go fishing at the acre hole! He really enjoyed sitting on the tractor. He got the biggest smile when we sat him up there and he grabbed the steering wheel. He's definitely a boy!!! On our way back I ended up carrying all of Glenn's stuff and pushing Joseph because Emily just couldn't walk another step she was SO tired. She had been down there with her daddy and Papaw for over an hour and half so I know she was tired. We have been enjoying our days in the country, just wish they could last longer than a week. But we still have this week to go. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment