
Look at our little pre-walker!!! Joseph's favorite thing to do now besides crawling (since he's mastered that) is trying to walk. He pulls up on anything and everything especially the couch. I can't believe how soon he's starting to do all this. Emily like I've said earlier didn't start crawling until 8-9 months and walked by 11months. We'll see what the next few months hold, but I just hope he'll stick to crawling. With walking comes all kinds of bumps and bruises!

Every morning, or after his naps this is where we find him. Standing holding his crib bouncing up and down! Smiling and bouncing!

This quilt was made by my Mamaw Alford for me when I was a baby. Joseph loves to crawl and play on it, who wouldn't with all the colors on it. Sorry not to narrate any more, but duty always calls!
No comments:
Post a Comment