I took Emily to both her Doctors this morning. First to her pediatrician Dr. Jason, and he said both her ears look bad, and that her tubes looked like they had fallen out. He also said that she has a sinus infection and he put her on another antibiotic. After that we went to Dr. Duke her ENT, and he said the tubes ARE still in!!! Praise the LORD, I didn't want to have to go through that surgery again right now. They are both infected and he agreed that she probably has a sinus infection too. Her right ear is draining and the tube was clear but the left one was clogged so he had to work on it. He pulled a mucus plug out of it and then had to flush it. She did fine until the flushing then the screaming started. He also got her ear drops in for me in her left ear. We've GOT to do the ear drops 2x's a day for 7 days and take the new antibiotic for 10 more days. I pray THIS will clear it all up for her. Until then she's staying inside!!! We've been here since we got back Sunday night except for going to the Dr. today. She's going to have to miss the Christmas party at church tonight, and Parent's Day out again tomorrow, but I just want her well. I just wanted to give a quick update for all those who read this blog. Also, please send me an e-mail if you want to be added to my list of friends who are allowed to view it. If I do not receive an e-mail directly from you I will not add you, therefore you will no longer be able to read my blog...so if you're still interested and read this blog e-mail me at jennifermawalker@yahoo.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment