Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 days until Christmas

I can't believe it is only 5 days until Christmas!!! This morning the ground as frosty white (not from snow, but frost), and it really made it feel more like Christmas. Last night we took Emily to my old home church for the live nativity. She got to dress up as the little angel, and I as Mary and my daddy as Joseph on two different rotations. She really had a blast! We we went back again tonight and she got to dress as an angel again. It is really nice that we were able to let her participate in the nativity. A friend of mine was telling me that there's not much fun for kids to participate at Christmas except Santa and presents, but the live nativity is something that they can do that teaches them the true meaning of Christmas, and they get to have fun at the same time.I have a feeling that this week is going to fly by!!! We go up to Columbus to be with Glenn's family on Tuesday and then be back down here for Christmas. Emily's just been excited everyday and is waiting for Christmas morning. I probably won't post much this week but just wanted to write on here real quick and put a few pictures up of what all we've been busy doing lately. Have a Happy Christmas celebrating Jesus' birth!!!
Mamaw Costilow reading to Emily, and our 4 generation photo this morning before church.

6 months Pregnant and feeling VERY big.

No comments: