I just finished a 2 mile walk on the treadmill while Emily takes a nap...she'll be up any minute now though. After the walk, I have been sitting in the recliner relaxing, as much as I can. I usually don't sit down to just do nothing...if I am sitting I'm usually sewing, stitching, or reading. It has been peaceful that is for sure. Emily has been a terrible two lately, but only because she's about to cut her top 2 year molars. I can see the blisters forming so I know they'll be popping through soon. She's been a bit clumsy the past few days too, falling, running into things, and just getting hurt! SO we've been hearing alot more crying and having to fix "boo boo's" lately. So far today she hasn't done anything "new". She is still mending from her fall on the concrete and hit on the bed to her eye. I'm hoping that getting tubes will help her balance, we'll see.
Do you ever just feel "slow"? I mean your whole thought process and actions? Today I have felt slow in everything I do. Obviously I wasn't slow walking b/c I did 2 miles in 30 minutes, but my mind is just slow. I need to pick it up a notch because Emily will be awake in a minute and we're carrying some muffins we made this morning to Mrs. Katie's house (she's expecting a little baby girl any day now). It's our music minister and his wife, and their little girl will be Sophie.
Well enough rambling for a day. I hope you all have a great week and rest of your Monday. Here's a picture of Emily going to the potty the other day...she's getting good at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment