
We had our ladies dinner last night and Christy and I decorated and hosted a table. It was alot of fun, especially since I love decorating and parties. The speaker we had was wonderful, she spoke the Word of God with authority, something our church needs so desperately. It was a refreshing time for me, and God really spoke to me in more ways than I can grasp. 1st He showed me how I'm greatly blessed. 2nd He showed me more reasons why Glenn and I are still living here, and not somewhere else. God has us here for a reason, and He's is starting to unfold more of what that reason is each day. God is awesome!



1 comment:
Wow, your table looked really nice! I am glad you enjoyed the speaker, Kim. I talked with her for a little and really enjoyed our conversation.
Post a Comment