Friday, December 7, 2007

Do Not Judge

This past Wednesday our TeamKID lesson was on "Do Not Judge One Another" from Matthew 7:1. Being as this was probably the last time for me teaching at Mabel, I really took this lesson to heart. With all that has happened over the past few months I thought this lesson was really meant for me, but I'm just sharing it with you who read this in case God might use it to speak to you.

Do not judge! Jesus said it, and also said that we should not worry about other's problems since we have bigger problems of our own. It reminded me to focus on my own relationship with Christ instead of trying to "fix" everyone else's. This doesn't mean we are to ignore when others sin and need to be shown that, but we are not to judge them and look down on them because of it. Let me just say in closing that God has really been showing me this lesson all week. I hope that none of you struggle with this problem, but if you do go read Matthew 7:1-5.

Have a great weekend, and I hope to make Emily's 15 month pictures this weekend, but she's been sick so we'll see how that goes.

No comments: