We had a wonderful 17 days in MS for Thanksgiving. Since we won't be able to go back for Christmas this year (due to being close to my due date) we stayed extra! We made molasses, as you can tell from the photos we had a big crowd and lots of fun. The day started off beautiful but then it clouded up. BUT we still had fun and enjoyed the bluegrass music
Over all we just enjoyed being able to be in the country and letting the kids just romp and run and do whatever!!!! Climb trees, walk down the road, look for big acorns and rocks, and more! Rake fall leaves and jump in them and throw them on a windy day. It was great because it wasn't too cold so it was perfect for playing in the leaves!!!
These are the only pictures from Thanksgiving day when we went to Newton, I was having a very rough day, LOTS of swelling, contractions and Baby Grace decided to not move much this day, which all had me concerned. The next day everything was much better.
Jason and Rhonda surprised us by showing up the day before Thanksgiving and we got to spend some time with them before they headed back to their new home in Dyer TN. I told Jason I had to get a picture with him b/c this will be the one and ONLY time I'm fatter than him :)
And the rest are Christmas Card pictures, which turned out WONDERFUL. I set up each photo and my moma took them and they turned out great.
These were my favorite!!!!
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment