We got to go up to Greensboro to visit with Glenn's family yesterday and to celebrate Megan's birthday. I decided it would be fun to bring some canvases and let the kids paint, and of course they all did a great job. I was shocked that Kendall wanted to paint, but he jumped right in there and did a super job!!!! I just love being an art teach on the go!!!!
They also asked if I'd do her cake, and you know I didn't turn that down...she loves monkey's so that's what she got!!!
After the party we headed to the indoor pool for some swimming. Since my kids don't get to swim often they were a little unsure of it...but by the time to get out they were all loving it. Don't worry, Joseph was SO scared of the water there was NO way he was going in in that picture.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment