Thursday, June 6, 2013

Birds of the Air: Show us God's Love and Care

Most of those who actually read this blog know that I have been writing and illustrating my first to be published children's book.  A division of Lifeway, Crossbooks, is going to publish it, and I just received word today that it is heading off to the real deal publishers to get it inserted and ready for me to view before printing.  The above illustration will be the cover for the book, and I am so excited that I can't wait.  I never actually thought I would or could get a book published BUT it's happening.  Below are some photos my mom took that will be included in the book and on the website.  Since my kids were the 2nd biggest inspirations for this book (God of course was the first one) I really wanted my photos with them, and they said I could.  I can't wait for you to have one in your hand and will keep you posted on the progress.  Hopefully in a few months it will be ready.





No comments: