Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts...

 Well, I've been slacking on the personal family blog, and I apologize, but I have not been making pictures lately with schooling and painting, so the ones I have made are on my phone which I post directly to facebook, so I apologize.  I did however get some good photographs of my flowers!  I absolutely LOVE zinnias, and my new flower, the Mexican sunflower!  Our neighbor Monika gave me seeds last year and I just love them.


 Our weekdays are FILLED with homeschooling and if you have seen any of my pictures from my phone you'll see we've been doing alot of fun things.  Joseph got a stick Friday and I can't tell you how funny he was.  Just since we've started school he's become this WHOLE new child.  He's got a personality like you would NOT believe.  He talks NON stop, and can crack you up so fast!!!  While out today a woman complimented him on how friendly and a "flirt" he was.  He is so funny...and smart too, I'm about to have to look up some more learning activities for him next week.  I'll try to make more pictures this week!  Check out my painting blog if you haven't seen the pictures of my first ever painting party this past week!!!  God is good and totally blessing this ministry/business!

No comments: