We began school Monday and we were all ready no doubt. I think they were both screaming, literally, for some structure!!!!! SO I gave it to them!!! I've got Joseph on some 2K curriculum and Emily has done VERY well this week with her 1st grade stuff!!! I was concerned because we had not been doing much summer bridge activities, except for reading every day...but her handwriting has improved like crazy just over the summer!!! Can you tell they are both excited!!!
After the above pictures were taken I realized that I had not brought out Emily's last year 1st day of school picture...I'm going to make one like this every year so we can see how she changes...Well as we were outside making this picture, Joseph took it upon himself to LOCK US OUT!!! He really did!!! We could NOT get him to unlock it, but just as I was about to send Emily down to Ms. Donna's I heard him click the lock and it opened!!! WHAT a first day huh!!!!
But all in all we've had a great first week!!! I'm ready for the year, and hope to have TONS to teach him too!!! He's already learned to count to 15, and can say his "ABC's" mostly! Proud of my little smart boy!!! When he does start talking good, we're going to have our hands FULL!!!!!!
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment