Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Trip to MS/Mother's Day

 These pictures are ALL out of order.  Google has change their format up for bloggers and it is different uploading pictures than it use to be.  BUT here are some pictures from the past week.  We headed to MS last Friday because of Mother's day, and Glenn's in Atlanta all week for training this week.  Before leaving we got to spend time with Glenn's parents and my parents in GA as they came for Emily's performance/graduation.  Enjoy the photos and know I'm sorry they are not in chronological order.

 It rained Saturday so we decided to walk to the bottom and see how much water was down their.  Well it didn't flood it but it made some nice puddles to jump in.  The perfect opportunity to use those rain boots.
 Mother's day 2012.  I've been blessed to be a mother now for 6 years!  I can't believe it's been that long, but God's definitely blessed me with 2 beautiful children, who are absolutely perfect just like God made them.  I have learned so much since Joseph was born, in adding an addition to our family 2 years ago.  But the biggest thing I've learned is that God makes each child different, no one is like another, and I can't do anything to change that.  Joseph and Emily are total opposites in some ways, and are alike in a few ways too.  Both love music and love to talk (we just are starting to understand Joseph).  BUT even though they are different I can't compare them to the other.  It's just been a neat road and I'm thankful for them both.  And God has definitely blessed with me with a wonderful Moma and Mamaw who have made me who I am today.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  We are just glad we got to spend Mother's day with them all here in MS.  Mamaw will turn 87 this year and we are just so glad to still have her with us, and be able to spend this time with her.

 Of course upon arriving in MS both kids had to get their loving on all the dogs.  You can see which dogs is which kids favorite.


 Papaw reading to Joseph before bed.  Can you tell the Papaw is his favorite!!!  He wakes up talking about Papaw and the big tractor and goes to sleep talking about it.
We got to see Larry and Becky Saturday too, and as usual both kids enjoyed EVERY minute.  They love their great Aunt and Uncle!!!!

No comments: