Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer is HERE

 Last week we had some record HEAT!  I don't know if we made any records but it was record for me b/c we BURNED UP!  SO what does that mean, breaking out the water hose and sprinkler!!!  Joseph didn't care to run through the sprinkler but he sure did love spraying the water hose!!!  At least Emily is a good sport!
 We had my moma last week with us, but she traveled back to MS on Memorial day.  We had a huge yard sale on Saturday and she stayed to help us do that.  We did fairly well, but as I told Glenn we made more than NOTHING, and that's always a plus.

 On memorial day Emily and I made home-made ice cream!  YUM STUFF!  We hope you all have a great start to summer.  I'll do my best to blog periodically, but I've not been making pictures as much lately, just trying to spend some time playing with the kids, as the whole year has been filled with schooling.  We're going to get some priorities straightened out and get us a summer schedule going.  But the first thing at the top of the list for me is to just play and enjoy my kids!!!!

No comments: